Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring??

Katie loves to play outside when the sun is out. She had a Dr. app. today so I kept her home from school and she got dressed ate some cereal and went outside. Of course she had to take her best buddy Grover with her. She spent 2 hours out there yesterday after school. I could only get her in by telling her it was time to eat. It's nice to see Spring on its way. As you can see in the pictures our grass is finally showing for the first time since Dec. It looks a little funky because I have yet to rake it but I'm sure within a few weeks we will be seeing signs of green! Can't wait!



I love Spring!!!!!

1 comment:

chchoo said...

Cute, cute pics! I love kids who love to be outside. Deb, thanks for your comment. I really appreciate it. I wonder if you would say the same thing if I posted all the pics of me letting my kids sit in front of the tv for too long, or me still in my bathrobe til noon, or... I could go on but I don't want to destroy the illusion that the blog presents. Thanks again! You rock.