Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lots of Cell Phone Pictures

So I am always taking pictures with my phone when I forget my other camera. But we all know that most phones don't take great pictures. Anyway here are a few that actually turned out O.K. Some are from a long time ago and some are from just a few weeks ago.
Have a great day!!!

Cross country skiing with the Special needs kids.


Kim, Cody & Jared
Kids from the Special needs class.

Katie being cute


My nephew Tanner
He is so cute!


Alexys, Craig, Katie & Cadence


This is the Super Bowl. We went to my brother's house and this screen is about 7 ft. tall


That's a door to the right so you can see the size.
It was fun to watch it this way.



Katie swimming


Katie and Alexys on a Sunday drive.

Buddies!!
(Tanner is covered in frosting from making his own ginger bread house)

I think this is funny. My dog Jetta likes to relax when she eats.
She also sits on the stairs to relax. Like with her bum on the steps and her feet all on the ground.

Katie and her friends whose names I can't say let alone spell.

I love 11:11 so this was a great day to take the picture.
(Notice the date)=)


A flower from Tracy's funeral

A sad and happy day for St. Anthony Bridge St.



She just couldn't stay awake.



Always the fashion diva!


My Girl!


If only we had an extra $11,000 to spare.=(


She loved these!


This was a day I was sick in bed.

Still sick...


We couldn't find her and then I realized she was standing right in front of me. So funny because she was standing so still. I had to snap a picture.


So Cool! He loves T.G.I.F.!!


3 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

Great shots - what does Tanner have all over himself in the chair with Katie? He such a dirty boy!

Debi and Craig said...

I believe that is from making ginger bread houses...yup I'm pretty sure.

chchoo said...

It looks like your phone actually takes great pics! It must be the photographer. And hey, I think I know those little japanese kids! Fun pics.