So I decided I wanted to go very short again. But I still wanted to donate to a place like Locks of Love. Anyway I didn't have 10 inches to give yet so I am donating to Pantene Beautiful Lengths. It's just like Locks of Love but they only need 8 inches and I think they also give to women not just kids. SO in order to get the 8 inches I had to put my hair up in these silly pony tails all over my head. Then I gave Craig a ruler and some scissors and said go for it.
Well here are the before and after shots of the long vs. short pony tails but now I am going to trust Craig to try and trim it up nice enough to get me through the weekend.
I will post more pictures to show you the final look when it looks presentable.
I hope that's very soon. =(
I hope that's very soon. =(
Wish me luck!!



O.K. So Craig did a surprisingly good job on the back of my hair. I wanted to have a bit in the back to flip up just at the neck line but in order to get the entire 8 inches in the back we had to cut it almost right at the hairline. So it will grow out to the style I was thinking of. For now this is good with me. I may take more off the top later. It's a bit big. Thanks Honey for helping me!! Love you!

Sorry about the blurry pictures but they may make me look better. ;)
4 comments:
Great job Craig! I love it DEbi!
You are Beautiful!
Your hair grows soooooo fast, i can't believe how long it already is from last time. He did a great job you look super cute!
I am so impressed with Craig's hairdressing skills! Looks really cute Debi!
Post a Comment