So of course I love the Fourth of July. I love this country and I'll take it with all it's flaws because I know it's a country that God loves and that is enough for me. We had a long weekend and saw three different firework shows. First one in Rigby at the Lake. My Brother and his wife always have a great barbecue and we can watch from their backyard. Thanks again you guys!
The second set we watched up in Island Park while sitting in my uncles boat on the reservoir. That was a lot of fun to see it reflect of the water. and then there were also well over 100 boats around us. Good Times!
And the third was Sunday night up in West Yellowstone. They actually have a great show there. It lasted about 20 minutes and there were a few times we thought it was a grand finale but it just kept going. So anyway Friday,Saturday and Sunday night FIREWORKS!!
So fun for us.
Well here a bunch of pictures from over the last week or two. I'll just try to label each one so you know what exciting things you are looking at.
Hope you don't fall asleep while you are previewing our adventures. =)
It was so cold on the Sat. during and after the parade that the kids didn't want to play on the water slide they wanted to sit in my parents hot tub. Katie is looking very patriotic isn't she?
This is a part of the river we hiked on the Upper Coffee Pot trail.
So pretty!
Craig and Alexys on a ginormous rock
Me and Katie at the end of the trail before we headed back.Craig is such a good Dad.
This is the sunset before the fireworks started on I.P. reservoir.
The gang on the boat with our cool decorations!
Me and Craig in the boat.
A firework that lit up the lake enough to see a few of the boats around us.
This is the sunset before the fireworks started on I.P. reservoir.
The gang on the boat with our cool decorations!
Me and Craig in the boat.
A firework that lit up the lake enough to see a few of the boats around us.We waited for most of them to leave so we weren't in all the waves.













1 comment:
Fun, fun weekend! Fireworks are so fun. We went to the Rigby ones too in our friends' backyard. I didn't know your brother lived over there!
Post a Comment