So we went to Bear World today. I got a good price on a car load ticket and so I decided to take my Mom and my Niece and two of my Nephews and of course me and the girls.It actually got above 80 degrees today so it was a bit warm but very nice. It's a great place with so many animals. They even have a moose now! Anyway here are a lot of pictures of what we did and saw. Enjoy!!
Tanner, Austin, Katie, Reagan, Alexys
Front Entrance and sun in faces.
Black Bear relaxing in the shade. One of about 40 or more bears.I had taken a picture of one in the pond but it won't show up on here as a full picture???
Of course I was to mesmerized by the Albino Elk to have taken any pictures of them There were 4 baby ones and one adult that we could find. They are amazing.
Peacock showing off.
Alexys finally found the cute little goat.
Hugging a dear. You don't get to do that every day.
Reagan, Tanner, and Austin petting some dear.
The yearling cubs playing. They were fun to watch. There are two in this picture wrestling. Sorry the picture isn't better. I only had my phone to take pictures.I call this one the blueberry tree.
Katie loved it. She screamed so loud that the guy running asked if I wanted him to stop it. I had to explain that she was just excited not scared.=)
Another ride on the blueberry tree. They look thrilled don't they?
Two Grizzlies swimming in the canal
Another ride on the blueberry tree. They look thrilled don't they?
Two Grizzlies swimming in the canal











I want to hug them!!!

3 comments:
Looks like you are having a way fun Summer! You are always doing something fun! I am glad to be back into blogland and keep upi with everyone including myself! You have a way cute family!
Wow, bear world has added a lot of stuff since we have been there. It has been awhile!
Thanks for posting these Debi - I would have loved to have been there.
Post a Comment