I took Alexys and her friend Alyssa our after they registered for their Sophomore year of High School to get some pictures. We spent about 4 hours going to different places and getting over 400 pictures. We narrowed it down to about 100 total that we liked. We had fun and the girls got to show just how beautiful they are. I think we had more pictures of them being goofy but I am posting mostly the glamour shots. I am going to try and get some good shots of Katie tonight and maybe even make Craig pose for me. Wish me luck!!





This is my first ever attempt at Photo Shop. It will be fun to see what else I can figure out on that complex program. Is it just me or is it harder than it should be?
This was fun to do but very frustrating at the same time.


3 comments:
Beautiful Debi!...or should I say Alexys...BeaUTifUL!!!
What pretty girls!! You did an amazing job!! Thanks for letting me look at your blog!! Keep up the good work
Deb, your pics look very good! and yes Photoshop is complex, I have been learning for years and still don't know that much.....
Post a Comment