Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Our Life

So today marks us as only two weeks left of our Summer vacation. So crazy!! Yesterday I started with Katie again on potty training. She seems more ready this time around. I hope for my sanity and her well being that it gets done fast.=) If today goes well she gets to go pick out a new package of underpants. right now we only have 4 pairs and so I hope that will give her some incentive to do well today. I do feel like a broken record but that is the only way to get through to her. After hearing it 600 times she looks at me like "Why didn't you say that in the first place?" Gotta love her!
We also sold our cute little Toyota Camry. I was sad to see it go. We had owned that car longer than any other car. 7 years. Silly I know.
Last night(Monday) we went down to Rexburg to watch the Dance Festival Parade. It was not as good to me this year. We didn't get to see any of the dances. Oh well.
On Sunday after church we took our Toyota out for one last spin up to Kelley Canyon. We hiked to the top of a mountain and viewed the valley out past Ririe and Idaho Falls. Very pretty area we live in. And of course no camera to capture it with.
Well enjoy your last hurrahs of Summer!!!

1 comment:

chchoo said...

Hope the potty training is going well!