Thursday, December 30, 2010
New camera!!
So I guess you would expect to see some pictures on this post right?? Me too!! Unfortunately my new camera is not working with my 6 year old computer. Strange I know. I have taken my computer to a guy to have it looked at. I have high hopes that when It comes home it will run like a champ and that I will be back in the game of Blogging. Craig got me a Nikon p100. It is a lot like my old Sony but it has more pixels and more zoom. 26x zoom will be a lot of fun to play with. I struggled with what camera to get so I am glad Craig made the decision in the end. I still dream of my camera coming home to me but until then I have an awesome new camera!! Thanks Craig for making my Christmas morning wonderful!! Not that it would have been less wonderful with a less expensive gift. =) I will post some pictures when I get everything up and running.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment