I don't have any pictures from Christmas morning because of course my new camera was wrapped and under the tree!! But I did take some pictures after I got it figured out. I will only post a couple because there are way to many to count.
I hope you all had a great Holiday and I send you my wish for a Happy New Year!!
Grandma and Grandpa Housley and Womack came over for Christmas. Housley's stayed over night and Womack came for Breakfast and dinner.Of course they insisted Alexys sing for them. Here she is with Grandma Womack playing for her.
She sang I'll Be Home For Christmas. It was very good. =)
She loved all her gifts!!
For New Years we went up to West Yellowstone and stayed at a hotel. We left on New Years Day. They have a nice hot tub and pool there. We have stayed here before and quite like it. Also they have a great Breakfast!
This is the girls swimming!
For New Years we went up to West Yellowstone and stayed at a hotel. We left on New Years Day. They have a nice hot tub and pool there. We have stayed here before and quite like it. Also they have a great Breakfast!This is the girls swimming!
Any of you that are from St.Anthony may want to know that the Roxy is trying to open again. So come up and give them your support!
The new Narnia will be showing there!!
We are going!
Bowling and movies back in town!
I love it!


And this is from today. (1-5-11)
1 comment:
I cannot believe that the Theater is up and going!!! How exciting! Maybe I'll go up there more often now!
Post a Comment