Monday, June 7, 2010

???


So sometimes I get to a point when I feel like something inside of me just snaps. I hate when I feel like that and I hate how I act. I cry and just feel so empty inside. I will even admit that I get angry with God sometimes. Does anyone else ever feel like this or am I completely insane? I know that we are never given more than we can handle but I sometimes think he overestimates what I can handle. Today has just been one of those days when I stop and think too much about everything and I get mad. I know I should only concentrate on happy things but that is not always easy. When I see others that seem so happy I wonder how hard they have to try to be that way or if they just naturally are. If anyone has any advice on this I would really appreciate it. Sometimes getting outside perspective can be a good thing.
I really hope you are having a good day.

2 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

Sometimes I wish it was; we are never given more then we can handle WELL. I mean I can handle a lot of things, just very badly. Does that make sense?
I do hear ya Debi, hang in there...

Janel aka NANA said...

MEDICATION!!! And you are right, some people are better at putting on a happy face!! We all think you are pretty amazing!!