Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June??

So it's already June!!
Time really does seem to get away sometimes doesn't it?
Well today Katie went and got her pictures done professionally for her dance class in Rexburg.
I of course am a cheapo so I didn't order any. Of course they were adorable and now I am mad at myself for not getting them.
Anyway... Here is a shot of her outside in the cold trying to smile and not shiver.
Brave girl!!


Posing!!


Really posing!!
Besides dance for Katie we are already gearing up for Pioneer Days celebration.
No I do not have to do the float this year. A bit sad for me but Craig is thrilled. But Alexys is auditioning for the play again. She has call backs on Sat.. From what we are being told that means that she is in the play and has a speaking part. We just don't know what her part will be yet. The play this year is the one called "Once Upon A Mattress" I guess it's a spoof on the story Princess an the Pea. I've heard it's a fun one.
Today Craig called me from work to tell me he knocked out one of his front teeth. He was hammering a nail or something into some concrete and the hammer came up and smacked him in the mouth. It apparently chipped the tooth in half and damaged the nerve. For today the Dentist super glued it together and in place and then he will be getting a root canal done Thursday and new front teeth after that. Could be a blessing in disguise. He has hated his teeth since I've known him.
As for our Memorial Day weekend we spent it up in Island Park. My Aunt and Uncle have a Trabin up there on Bill's Island and they were kind enough to allow us to stay there. It was a lot of fun. Alexys and her friend rode four wheelers when it wasn't raining. But it rained about 90 percent of the time. Still fun though. My nephew Tanner came with us for the first night and Katie was in heaven! I took my camera but I never snapped a single shot in five days...
What have I become?

1 comment:

jenniho ♥ said...

Did you see Reagan when you went and got your pictures? She was worried Katie wasn't going to dance because she wasn't at the performance on Tues night. Katie is adorable in her costume. Thanks for taking Tanner this past weekend. he's been telling everyone he had a great time and he slept on the couch!