So Alexys is at Girls Camp this week and tonight Craig went up there to be one of the Priesthood holders. So Katie and I decided to have a Mother-Daughter Date.
We went up to Yellowstone and then ate in West and then went to the Playmill to see the show called The Foreigner.
It is such a fun show! I'm sure Alexys will not be happy that we went without her but what can ya do?? Anyway here are a few pictures I took of Katie with my phone while we were up there.


Old wagon that Katie thought was cool until I made her get close to it. She got a bit scared when she had to stand next to it, but I managed to get a smile from her anyway.

Waiting for our food.

Just passed a large herd of Buffalo and had sat in a line about a mile long forever because of all the people that think they don't have to move over to get a picture. Stinking tourists!!

Her new friend she made at one of the gift shops.
And yes I got her a sweatshirt.
Have a great day!!
1 comment:
I love the Playmill, but I haven't been FOREVER! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment